A bunch of early Hydramatic transmission cores

Guest Blownolds

Guest Blownolds

Selling off bunch of early Hydro cores, both flat pan and slant pan. These will all be dual-range, '52-up.

This ad is for the stock cores that are there.

I have NO idea what their condition is, so I am selling them off for less than Pick-a-part junkyard pricing... which is also cool, since you don't have to search the non-existant parts cars down and then pull the transmissions yourself (a huge job). I think if you went to Memory Lane or had to scour pick-a-part junkyards, you'd probably end up in a tranny core $400... no joke... Memory Lane with tax might be that much, or the gasoline and cost of a tranny if you could even find one by driving around to all the pick-a-part yards multiple times might also end up costing that much too, by the time you got one in your hands. But you can do that if you want. It might be smarter just to come get a tranny (or 2 or 3) here at this price

$50-75 each for the stock cores. Treat these as cores for either parts or rebuilding.

(I do have some modified (not by B&M) transmissions for more money... $175 to $400 each on those, depending on what I know about those)

But back to the stock cores... those are 50-75 bucks each, and you must pick up in person near the Rialto Ecology wrecking yard in Southern California.

You can schedule to meet me where the transmissions are, and then come take your pick of what's there.

If interested in trying to hook up, email me direct at blown394olds@yahoo.com

post-31210-143141745811_thumb.jpg