1960 Olds Super 88 For Sale - Loaded

I bought this car off of Ebay a little over a year ago in the hopes of fixing it up and getting it running. Well it proved to be a little more work than I expected for my first restore job, and here it is for sale again.

It is a 1960 Super 88 Holiday Sedan with all the options - power windows, power seat, power steering, power brakes, AC. The engine is a 394cci with the 4 barrel carb.

I started to disassemble the car, and have retained and labeled all the pieces that came off and they will come with the car. Most of the trim, the headlight assemblies, the taillight assemblies, the mirrors, all the interior trim. The interior was shot so I ripped out the back seat, the front seat is still there. The door panels were shot so they are gone except one so the interior guy could have something to go by. The dash is in decent shape, nothing missing. There is no hood, but all the doors and the trunk open and close just fine. The engine and transmission are there and I have not touched them at all.

The guy I bought the car from said when he bought it it had been sitting outside for years, and there is rust. The floor pans are shot - big holes. There are rust holes behind both of the front fender wells, the top of the car has a layer of rust, and the trunk lid has some rust spotting on it. I have not had it up on a lift but from what I can see the frame is in good shape.

Does it run? No. When I bought it I was told that it had run a year before. I hooked up a battery and turned the key and got sparks and no crank. The wiring harness is fried.

This car is a classic - 19 feet long. One good thing is all the chrome trim is there and in great shape, I even found a few pieces that were missing and ordered them and they will come with the car. With a little more work, and a little more know how than I have this baby will ride again.

I have pictures and will post them later. Please email me or PM me if you have any questions.

I have no way to transport this car so getting it is up to you. All four tires hold air just fine and it rolls great.

I paid $1000 for it a year ago - asking $1000 now.

I live in Columbia, SC

Thank you

Jeremy