For Sale 1962 Impala 2 door HardTop

I have a 1962 Impala 2 door hardtop. It doesn't have an engine or transmission. The car was originally Autumn Gold with Red interior. It was a 283, 3 spd on the column. The car is straight but has had some body filler added sometime back. The car has the typical Impala floor pans (rusted) but while the truck has rust in it, its not nearly as bad as I have seen others. All the glass in the car is good. Most of the interior is there (door panels, backseat...) but the front seat was removed before I got the car and used in another impala project.

The thing that impressed me the most (the color was second) was how good the doors shut. One finger will push the door to and it will latch with no play.

The car is located in Columbia Tennessee (35 miles south of Nashville). I have too many projects and a new baby on the way. I am asking $1000 but will take the best offer. You can contact me at eric@spears.net or if you are lucky you can catch me at home: 931-840-0179. I will try to get some pictures, email me if you are interested and I'll send them to you.

I forgot to mention that it has a nice looking set of Aluminum wheels on it. Bring your own wheels and let me keep mine and I will knock the price down to $750.