Member's 8 Classic Car Articles online with 4 photos each

Hello fellow Antique and Classic Car Enthusiasts,

If you recently tried to visit the website below but saw nothing, take heart. The problem has been corrected and <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">eight of my magazine published classic car articles are available now WITH UP TO 4 PHOTOS EACH. </span></span></span>

Only the first 10 or so articles in the listing show promo photos with the article titles. But be assured, the photos will be with the article copy when you click the individual links.

This is different than the Helium site which has 52 of my articles posted because there were no photos on Helium, but they are here, and I think you'll enjoy them. If you missed seeing any of these when they appeared in <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Car Collector </span></span></span>magazine, et al, you are in luck.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/63511/timothy_b_benford.html

What's there?

* The 1940 Lincoln Continental in 'The Godfather' death scene;

* My 1933 Pierce Arrow seven passenger sedan;

* My 1956 Continental Mark II ('A Rich Man's Car');

* The 1961 Lincoln Continental JFK was assassinated in;

* Scarface Al's Bullet Proof 1928 Caddy and his other cars;

* Behind the scenes with General Lee wanabes in the 'Dukes' movie;

* How To Get Your Car in The Movies or On TV.

I'll be uploading photos with other car articles in the weeks ahead. You will also see several of my coin and currency articles (my other collecting passion), perhaps you'll enjoy some of them as well.

If you are inspired to write to me, or want to bellyache about any of these articles, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">please send any emails directly to me at:</span></span> TimothyBenford@aol.com. I will see it light years sooner than if you wait for me to visit the site and look for it.

Regards, Tim Benford