????selling price????

Im going to sell my reatta and was wondering what a good price would be. Its a 89 with 110,000 on it. Runs perfect and still looks brand new. I just put new tires on it and has no problems whatsoever. So what do you guys thing??? Im looking at buying a del sol for $5500 after i sell it. thanks confused.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

jimd: how is the market in OH? A guy was was selling an 88 here on L.I. w/190k miles in excllent condition. He couldn't sell it for $1800 frown.gif" border="0 Heck the parts alone are worth more than that... hell the windshield and side glass alone is worth <B>more</B> than that! shocked.gif" border="0 Best of luck in any case.

About two months ago I seen a '89 Reatta with 64,000 miles in the Indiana auto & RV mag.(it was wrecked in the front pretty good) list for $3,500. confused.gif" border="0 I called the number to inquire but the car was already sold for $2,900. From what I could tell from the picture, it needed a right front fender, hood, bumper, and front valence. it probably needed a little more but I couldn't tell. They distrubute the mags. in OH. Check it out sometime. cool.gif" border="0

Guest wally888

I sold an 89 w/ 131k for , as I remember, $4900 about a year ago. It was in good shape, needed nothing, the top, hood and trunk had been repainted/twice. Had spoiler and 16 way seat.<BR> Been pretty lucky w/ buying/selling Reattas. Paid $11,500 for 91 w/ 40k, drove 4 or 5k, sold for $12,500.<BR> Need to get lucky again as I need to sell Dave Buchanons 89. Great car. Asking $6900, shoot high, I always say.<BR> Bought 91 w/ 67k, last June for less than 7k.

Drove my old 89 for 5 years and sold it for only $500 less than I paid for it. Not too bad $100 a year depreciation smile.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 There is an "U" shaped depreciation curve and we are on the up side. Robert

Purchased my '89 for $2300, but it needed driver window motor, and headlight motors.<BR>This maybe the first car I resell for a gain in a couple of years down the road. I will probably have 6 big ones in it by then.<BR>I will save the stock chome wheels and get a stock muffler just in case.