1941 Buick Super Brake line question

oldbuicks55

A while back I posted about redoing the brake lines on my 1941 Buick Super. I ended up buying a pre-bent set from a place called Classic Tube. At this point, I have managed to install all but one of the lines. The last one is giving me some trouble as I am not sure exactly how it should be routed. It is the one that goes from the brake junction box in the engine compartment (where the four pipes connect) to the rear rubber hose underneath the car. I am hoping someone can provide some pictures that show how this line comes out of the brake junction box and is routed between the clutch and brake pedals. I took several pictures before I took everything apart, but the old brake lines on my car were definitely not original and dont match the new pre-bent tubes at all, so my pictures dont help much. The way the new tube is pre-bent gives me several options but I am not sure what is correct and I know I am bound to pick the wrong way. So if anyone could provide a picture or two, or steer me to a website that might have such a picture posted I would greatly appreciate it. My car is a Super but I would imagine all of the Buicks from that year used very similar brake line patterns.

Thank you,

Lars

I have perused Matt Harwood's site--he has two pictures that are real close to what I am hoping to find (assuming the Century routing is the same as the Super). I also don't know if his car had the original lines at the time of the photos. I am hoping for something that shows the piping a little better regarding how it goes by the clutch pedal.

Thank you for your offer--I am slowly figuring out that there are not too many 41 Buick owners who post here. I think I figured how to run the line this weekend based on some pictures I found on the internet. If I didnt route the line 100% correct, I think it must be pretty close. My new problem is that in the bleeding process I have found that some of the connections are leaking slightly--so I need to try some different things to get better seals. Always something it seems...