mama

after several sessions with Dr. Melfi....I have come to the realization that I have totally screwed up with you.....I mean it is a new year and I did make some new year's resolutions.....please accept my apologies and congratulations on your recent Toronado purchase.....we should all be so lucky....I myself am incredible lucky because I purchased my dad's '89 Reatta for $2250. last July. can we start all over again big guy? I'll give you $1750. for your Toronado...F.O.B. Sunny California. <P> Mama

OK Mama... so is this me or is this you? confused.gif" border="0 Well as long as we we know who we are that <B>all</B> that matters!!!!!!!! Your appology is not necessary. I wasn't mad or upset in any way shape or form... this is, after all, cyberland remember??? smile.gif" border="0 So do you want to share any of those new years resolutions with me/us?? wink.gif" border="0 No, I'm afraid I can't sell the Toro to you for <B>that</B> price... but my offer still stands to take you cruzin in it!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: burkieboy ]