Guys,

I have a 90 Reatta convertible with slate grey interior and carpeting. There are some dark brown-ish carpeting stains by the seat track that I dont know how to get out. What cleaner would work to get them out?

Ansel

Coffee....

I have the same color and had the same problem....I removed the seats (4 nuts and an electrical connection) and used a Little Green Machine and its cleaner supplemented by an exceptional cleaner that Advance sells. It was a blue aresol can...don't remember the name but good stuff. 98% of the stains were removed.

I to have a light grey interior and I used Griot's,interior cleaner on my oil stained carpet and it was amazing the stains just transfer to a white rag I used.They are located in Tacoma Washington,griots garage.com great detailing products

Nick...somewhat of a namesake...some colors can be closely matched... (I am not sure, but I think tan is the closest...gray is the worst), but if you attempt the search function of this forum you will find a lot of info on the topic, including some suppliers.

Thanks Nic on the carpet info! (or is it also Nicholas?)

Richmond is a great area in VA! I had family in the the Roanoke and the Taxton/Bedford areas.

Loved visiting them and enjoying all the historic locations there.

I miss that!

I will try the search mode on carpets....