My Select 60 has a new stablemate Toronado

I just hit on a deal!! shocked.gif" border="0 Picked up a CHERRY cool.gif" border="0 '79 Olds Toronado, white w/red leather (just like the Reatta), 39k miles. If I told you how much I paid for it you'd all report me to the local authorities for stealing... or report the guy I bought it from to the guys in the white suits!!!! OK OK I'll tell ya..........$1500. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0 OK Padgett... please edu-ma-cate me on how you posted that wacky photo!!!! shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0<P>p.s. Never mind... I found it. Will post a pic or 2 soon.<p>[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: burkieboy ]

Now that sounds really intersting!!! I guess that'll have to be my next purchase!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <P>p.s. please stand by for upcoming photos.<p>[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: burkieboy ]

Guest trofeo73

I was always wanting to see a Trofeo convertable too. I guess a few models were converted by various coach builders. I saw an ad for one in Scottsdale, AZ a while back.