1956 Continental Mark II Article Leads All Others for # of Hits!

TimothyBenford

Hello all,

Some good news to share.

My article on the [color:"red"]1956 Continental Mark II, A Rich Man's Car , is now the most frequently hit among not only my 10 car articles, but the full list of my 50 articles online. Obviously a lot of AACA members are visiting and reading it and helped make it [color:"red"]NUMBER ONE !!!

For those who may have missed seeing my previous post, the link is:

http://www.helium.com/user/show/112205

Note: once on the site, the three page listing of my articles begins below the profile information about me. The 1956 Mark II and other articles are NOT all together but scattered on all three pages. Each page opens with the same author profile, so don't think you've made a mistake. Just keep going below it.

If you have problems, questions, or comments please send me an email at: TimothyBenford@aol.com. That will get a reply much quicker than if you try to reach me through this General Discussion.

Regards, Tim Benford

Hi,

I tried to visit using the link you provided. It was confusing, and I did not find the page...

I would suggest you post a DIRECT link to the page(s) instead. I have a website, and that

is what I almost always try to do... I think more people will find it this way.

Otherwise, it definitely looks like have some interesting stuff on your site.

Just my $0.02...

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hello,

A new article entitled CLASSIC CARS ON THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR is now the first article you'll find on the website:

http://www.helium.com/user/show/112205

It's about the experience I had with my 1956 CONTINENTAL MARK II in a recent movie. There are 10 other of my car articles there as well.

Regards, and Enjoy,

Tim Benford

</div></div>

Moved Tim's new post here to tidy up the forum.

Wayne