light driftwood metalic vs. burgundy

As long as you are comfortable with the combination and are aware that it might affect its resale value, then go ahead.<P>In the '60's, GM made a lot of cars with a tan/gold exterior and some shade of red interior. My parents had a '60-'61 Impala that color combination and it wasn't bad.<P>In my opinion, the Driftwood is a good color but it's pretty dull with the tan interior.

Properly changing the color is a hugely complex (read expensive) process. Door jams,under the hood and trunk all have to be cleaned, sanded, masked, primed,color painted and clearcoated. Properly done one should not be able to tell the original color. Unless of course you want a two tone light driftwood metallic and burgundy paint job.<P>I think the new color will compliment the interior color. <P>Have fun, Robert

Personally, I think it would look kind of funny, but you never know. If I were you, I would do a test area using a large sheet of metal or something, then holding the swatch up to the car to see how it looks. Or, if you're handy with a digital camera and photoshop, you can try out the color on your computer first. <P>"Like everyone else, I hope I never live to find out what a 'rectorial interjection' might be." -- Bill T.