Select 60 4 Sale

I have a recently acquired (July 2001)Select 60 with 33K.Too many nuances to deal with here & I would like to sell it. Any reasonable offer over $10K will be considered. I have lot's of paperwork including the original letter that accompanied the car to the dealer (Childress in AZ)The car is pristine in & out, just don't have the time to deal with the quirky stuff like a faulty door lock switch or jamming cassette player.

Ok let me try to answer your questions one by one.<BR>The VIN is 1G4EC33CXLB904723<BR>It is a 1990 Select 60. I believe I am owner 3 or 4. The car's interior & exterior are perfect. The only known flaws right now are the cassette player jams & the rear defroster does not work because the contact is broken. I am getting that repaired as we speak(err type!)It has 32,xxx miles. When it stops raining I will take some pictures & will post them on reatta.net. As I said the car was originally awarded to Childress Buick in AZ. It has only been in NJ since July 2001. Any more questions, let me know.

For all you folks asking about color, height, weight, etc. the best description of a 1990 Select 60 can be found on reatta.net thanks to Barney Eaton. My vehicle is a prototypical one

Being keenly interested in Select Sixty cars, I sent Selec60 a note asking for the VIN number and he never responded. Now that we know the VIN number, I can tell you more, as some people are free with their Reatta information. The car was owned by Ernie Wheeler, a BCA member in Phoenix. Ernie purchased it in 5/90 with 11,801 miles. (I have a copy of the title) He sold it to Gary Links, a Daytona Ohio police Lt. in Aug of 1997 with 22k miles.<BR>Links sold it probably to Moran in NJ. in the summer of 2001.<P>A 33k Select Sixty is a keeper.

Barney, you're the man! Thanks for the endorsement. I posted the VIN here rather than respond to any one questioner as I have gotten several. No slight intended.

• 1 month later...