Missouri Junkyard Rivieras (& others)

Bandit524

Just back from taking the kids to Table Rock Lake for Spring Break. While in the Bull Shoals area looking at property, I stopped by a junkyard I had discovered through a real estate listing to look at a 75 for parts. While there, I counted three boattails (one with buckets & console) and a 63-65 (with buckets & console). Both of the previously mentioned Rivieras with buckets & console were complete intact cars. The other two boatails and the 75 were less so. For you Cadillac fans, there were approximately 5-7 1950 era Caddys (two door and four door) as well as 60 & 70 Chrysler products. Prices seemed reasonable--I could have bought the complete 75 for 200 bucks but it was a rough accident victim. I lost the phone number to the place but directions follow:

1) Traveling east on Hwy 160 approximately 3 miles prior to Gainesville

2) Turn right onto a dirt road at the sign (blue) for Locust MO--MapQuest will show you the dirt road to Locust

3) Less than 1/4 of a mile down on the right side will be a turn in with a relatively new green gate--your at the junkyard

4) Once inside the gate, you will see a couple of old mobile homes and a barn--the cars are all parked out beyond the barn

I hope someone finds this post helpful. I hate to see these cars wasting away like this. I'm still looking for 75-76 Rivieras--any leads out there?