Sign in to follow this  

Y-Block Chrome Valve Covers

Recommended Posts

Did Ford offer as an option...Chrome valve covers with "FORD" stamped on them? I have a set and when you turn them will see a band of steel about 1/2" wide go all the way around the bottom just above the gasket channel. It was spot welded in and chromed. These are not recent inport repops!!! They are in excellent condition and quiet heavy. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks...Ron

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this