1988 Reatta on Ebay B4 12-09

Sorry but this is a perfect example of how <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">not</span></span> to sell a car.<BR>No location<BR>No e-Bay item number or URL<BR>No indication of milage<BR>No indication of whether is drivable<P>Color, options, etc ?<P>Good luck

Padgett makes a good point. The more information we have on your car (like vin number)the easier it is for other members to <BR>purchase parts or view the car. <P>I am interested in the leather portfolio. It it original or purchased later. Can you e-mail me at bsirpak@graseby.com with price and condition of portfolio.

When I saw this car last night on Ebay I almost put a post here myself but then thought I would wait and see what others thought first. <BR>This ad to me is the ultimate in buyer beware. The seller has no feedbacks, has changed his user name and the pictures are very decieving because he only shows the good side and just a partial picture of the damage. On the straight front picture the hood is open and appears to be off center, the roof on the drivers side appears to be pushed up. Maybe the hood fits and maybe the roof is an optical illusion although the picture from the back also shows the roof pushed up, but if the car is repairable like the seller says and only needs the left front and door,what about the windshield and the door posts.<BR>The biggest thing though that made me mention about the buyer beware is the gap on the right side of the car between the door and the fender. This indicates MAJOR damage to the car since the obvious damage is on the other side.