In need of parts

Ragster

I own an '89 Red/Tan Coupe and a '90 Red/Tan Convertible and need some parts that I was hoping someone here could help with.<BR>1- The center arm rest (tan) for the '89 coupe - the one that is also the cover for the tape box.<BR>2- Floor mats for both cars;<BR>3- Wheels for both cars; (unless anyone knows how to cure the peeling and scuffing problem);<BR>4- Electronics for the seat (thigh / lumbar) that is in the side of the seat itself. <P>Thanks for any help you all can provide.<P>Anyone responding please cc to:<P>rgordon@nbsd.org lgtravel@optonline.net

1. see below<BR>2. floor mats are on hold, I have some burgundy and that is it until we find a new source. <BR>3. Wheels can be refinished for around $100 each.<BR>4. Check the connection under the seat. I had a similar problem that none of the controls worked and it was just a bad connection.<P>Here is a list of people with Reatta parts cars. You will need to contact them to determine if they have the part you need.<P>Sek3@aol.Com (90 rear only ..blue seats)<BR>lbtsales@penn.Com<BR>debbitc@massed.Net ('88 red/tan, '88 white/red, '89 burg/grey)<BR>apoolart@aol.Com ('89 red/grey)<BR>jfinn@computerpro.Com (several cars) '88 silver/grey sunroof<BR>abowen@stanleyworks.Com ('88 black/grey)<BR>ccrowe@tuthill.com ('89 silver/grey)<BR>Similex@aol.com ('90 black /tan interior)<BR>jrsettle@bellsouth.ne t (1989 coupe, burg int)<BR>jkrafty@bigfoot.com ('89 coupe)<BR>blkmagicarab@earthlink.net ('91 white coupe/tan interior) some front damage<BR>larsbammer@aol.com ('89 blue/blue) Cincinatti area<BR>------------ the following are wrecking yards with Reatta parts--------------------------<BR>* <A HREF="http://www.brandywineparts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.brandywineparts.com</A> (Ron Hall) in Virgina and MD<BR>* <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com" TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com</A> (Phil Hertel) Phoenix AZ<P>Barney Eaton BCA technical advisor for Reattas and keeper of the Reatta database.

Hey Ragster try taking the armrest off and taking it to a reputable upholstery shop. I paid 20.00 to have Mine redone and it looks like new and color is almost perfect.