Highly modified Reatta

Jim

Actually thanks to Tommy H and his directions on how insert pictures. I waited for my son to come home and using his PDA and my wireless connection, he went to his web server and set me up to host pictures. So this is a test.

Guest TommyH

your very welcome! please PM me your address so i can send you the bill. somebody should mod a reatta to look sorta like that. i think it would be cool!

Several things wrong with your last Reatta picture.....

First there is still snow on the ground in the great white north.

Reattas were not available with WSW's

I'm not certain but that is not an original color.

Guest jcc3inc

Hey Jim,

That Buick looks a lot like my second car, a 37 Olds straight eight! That was a smooth running car.

Regards,

Jack C.

I have several other cars besides Reattas ( notice the Kaiser Frazer Service Sign in the background of the first picture ) but all my cars are stock except the '50 Chev I own with the big block and blower which is actually my son's. I have wanted a street rod for a long time but don't have the time to build one. I wanted a late 30s coupe but not the typical Ford or Chev that you see so many of. At the Batavia BCA meet two years ago this car was for sale and it was perfect for me. I wanted a stock looking body and this one has a modern interior, a '66 Buick V8 engine and a 400 trans.

Jack, I have a '37 Olds coupe in a #5 condition that I am going to be selling if you want a project.

39buick1.jpg

Guest TommyH

ill keep my 79 corvette....not too much into cars that old...but i do want a 57 studebakes hawk. or 67 lincoln continental convertable. or 89 reatta convertable(very soon, very soon)

Guest TommyH

all i can say is "sweeeeet" but i think i would go more for the power hawk, or silver hawk. dont like the grille on the goldenhawk