Service Manuals on Ebay

Barney Eaton

Warning.... the 1989 and 1990 service manuals on ebay are New Product Information manuals and do not contain all of the sections of the manual. <P>At the current price they are a good buy, but don't pay over $15 each for that type of manual. <P>Happy Holidays

Listen to Barney folks. For example the "New Product" manual for 1988 only has chapters 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 9 - the entire chapter 7 (transmission)is missing. This manual is designed to have only what was not in or changed from the 1987 manual.<P>Now, without help from the audience, what is the difference between the "New Product" manual and the "Preliminary" ?<P>The only one you really want has a red tab on the bottom of the front and end covers with white letters saying "final edition" (on '88 and '89 at least).<p>[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: padgett ]

Q: If I have the 1988, 1989, & 1990 New Product Information manuals, wouldn't that cover everything on a 1990 Reatta? I'm just a new owner who wants to be able to troubleshoot and repair basic stuff (not the engine and drivetrain) without breaking more than I'm fixing.<P>Thanks for the help.<P>Dan