Reatta parts for sale

Jim

I was away from home for over 3 weeks and had several emails when I returned from people looking for parts but not able to get a hold of me. I bought one Reatta just before I left and another one just last week so I now have a total of 11 Reatta parts cars and 1 '90 Riviera parts car. I can be reached at jfinn@computerpro.com

I have bought sevral parts from Jim. He is great to deal with. Reasonable prices and ships quickly. We're lucky to have guys like Jim keeping us supplied with parts.

Hello Jim <P>Could you please quote on:<BR> 1)A high quality door sill for the drivers side.<BR> 2)A (WHITE IF AVAILABLE) lower door hinge drivers side. This is the hinge with the roller attached.<BR> 3)IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT ON THE DRIVERS SIDE AND NEAR THE HEAD LIGHT IS A RECTANGULAR FUSE BOX. I AM MISSING THE TOP COVER. <BR>MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Hi Jim,<P>I am desperately seeking tan floormats for a '91, as well as the two skinny trim strips that start at the door sill and go to the top of the car behind the seats. I'm also looking for an owners manual (mine was damaged by water, long story) <P>Do you have any of these items that you'd be willing to part with?

Hey I have an 89' it's white with redish maroon interior. My girlfriend just broke my latch on my glove box. Is it possible to just replace the little handle thing or do I have to rplace the the whole door/lock and everything. If you had a red glove box door how much would you want for it?<BR>Also my latch on the passenger side compartment in the back seat is broken would you happen to have one of those two? just checking.<BR>pingping46@hotmail.com

I have emailed Kent, Laney, and Hicky also thankyou Swimmingbear for the nice words. I try to be reasonable although some parts are getting very hard to find. Drivers side door handles, excellent sill plates, floor mats, '90 headlight switches etc. <BR>Jim

On Saturday a young lady with no insurance backed into my 91. I need the polished front bumper and the white molding strip.Can you help. My 91 is near perfect and I would like a new one but know that is probably impossible. If you know of a source for a new white molding strip let me know.<P>Thank You<P>Bob (kent)Sirpak.

Bumper strips come only in a dark grey and need to be painted to match. Both the bumper and strips were available a year ago. Bumper was about $700; strip about $100. Your bumper can be straightened and reanodized for about $250 at a bumper shop.

Just because the lady has no insurance does not mean you cannot get a judgment against her if you want to pursue it - even a couple of hundred would help and is what Small Claims Court is for.<P>Alpharetta eh ? Am in Sandy Springs at the moment.

Thanks Guys, <P>I was told by 2 body shops that the bumber could not be bent because it was a casting and it would be weakened or break at the points it was straightened. The damage is to the side of the bumper, pusher in but it looked like it could be fixed. I'll be contacting a few bumper shops this week to check it out and will let you know. <P>Best Regards <P>Bob (Kent) Sirpak

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to say a public thanks to Jim for providing me with parts that I have searched high and low for. His prices were very reasonable and his shipping was PDQ.<P>THANK YOU JIM! grin.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jim - I am in need of a CRT screen for an '89 Reatta.....mine works - but goes off and on - no one seems to know how to fix it.....any ideas and if I need a new one - what is your price.......thanks.....