1924 Dodge Brothers pickup

• 1 month later...

Dave - I assume that you are looking at buying a DB screenside. I would be real cautious about 85%, this is not a realistic way to measure restoration or value a vehicle. A better way is to determine condition based on one of the 5 point scales like the Old Cars Price Guide. There weren't as many screensides produced as passenger cars. Most of the DB '24s remaining are touring cars or roadsters because that's what folks like to collect and drive. For a lot more information on this model and year take a look at the Dodge Brothers Club site <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/2672/." TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/2672/.</A> If you buy a DB, consider joining the DB marque club. They have an excellent magazine and are a real good group.<BR>

Dave:<BR>I have a 1922 Screen side pickup (pedlers wagaon) for my wife to haul grandkids in parades and picnics. I do not plan to restore it. A pickup truck gets beat up when used and you will be afraid to use it. I am restoring a 23 Moon touring, 24 Star coupe and have a restored 16 T roadster which I drive. Most original low priced cars top out at $8000 restored. You will see them advertised for higher money but most don't sell for that. Make sure that it is mechanically sound and then drive it and have fun. This is great car for the family.<BR>Thanks<BR>Jan