Multi-Year membership Rates

Ray_Knott

ROA Members,

After we announced that no ROA funds were returned by the previous director, many of you suggested we solicit donations. However, we prefer a solution offered by member Ed Raner, which will help our immediate need to restore our financial health, with the added benefit of rewarding you for your support. Therefore, effective immediately we are offering a discount for multi-year renewals. The discounts are listed below. This is an easy way to show your support and confidence in the new ROA for several years to come.

U.S.: 1 year = $30.00

2 years=$55.00

3 years=$80.00

Foreign 1 year = $35.00

2 years=$65.00

3 years=$95.00

Hi, Ray. This idea of a multi-year membership renewal is a good one. A question for you and Ed at the office. Currently, I'm a paid-up member until something like this coming October or November (don't recall which month for sure). If I wanted to send money for a two- or three-year renewal RIGHT NOW, would that be O.K.? If "yes", I'm assuming the renewal length would just be tacked on to the end of my current paid membership period.

Please let me know here on the forum, since other presently paid-up members might want to consider doing the same thing.

Thanks again for the special effort that you, Ed P., and a number of other guys are making to return the ROA to its former health and strength. Best, John Koutre, Plover, Wisconsin

Hi,

Although the multi-year rates are not retro-active they can certinly be paid at any time and the additional years will be added on to extend your membership.

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. ROA has been around since 1984 and it will be around for many more years