Judging School

RonHeberle

• 1 month later...

Thanks for checking on the time Rick. I will be there I do not know if I will be able to judge any where else this year but I do plan on signing up for Hershey. I heard they were thinking of trying to do CJE training at Hershey. Do you know if anything ever came of that idea?

Yes, we will be having CJE at Hershey this year! We will try to have an offering after each of the afternoon judging schools at the theater. Hopefully, everyone who needs to get a CJE at Hershey can attend one afternoon or the other (Wednesday or Thursday). If there is still someone who has a hardship, we will try to accomodate them on an individual basis. We would prefer, however, to get everyone in on one of the two days. We have been covering the school this year in about an hour and fifteen minutes. The typical CJE lasts about 40 minutes. Our goal is to have both school and CJE within the two hour time frame - so that those with spaces do not have to be away any longer than is absolutely necessary.

That's great Rick. Another bonus that I see is that I can take a CJE on one day, and then on the next day, take another CJE on something that I've never been able to take (with no credit of course).

Being that you're talking about Hershey, hopefully there will be a good variety of CJE's to choose from. Last year I was never able to take any CJE's because the only meet that I was able to make it to was Hershey.

Although it is a lot of work on the Judging Committee, this is a real shot in the arm for the rest of us. Thank you for taking the time to plan for this.