need some minor parts

I have a 90 Reatta. I need a steering wheel adjustment lever, driver power seat motor..only one part is not working, master cylinder...one that works, passenger side view mirror and the wind-wing glass if possible. Also, seems I shorted out the cigarette lighter by accident....any ideas how to fix?<P>Thanks, Jacknull

When I purchased my 1991 the cigarette lighter fuse was blown. Upon further checking a found a copper penny (fits perfectly in the lighter) had dropped in the socket. You may want to check that.

Bill,<P>I am not sure yet but I went to a custom car place thinking they could fix it, and they had a glass company make a mold of the driver side glass and tomorrow I am hoping to see the glass finally....5 weeks later....they screwed up the first one. I only found out about this Reatta web site yesterday so now I am going to have a not original glass window. Real glass, but not the original. Does this decrease the value very much? Who would notice that the windwing glass is not the original glass?<P>Thanks for your reply. This looks like a good place to share information about Reattas now and then.<P>Jack

Kent,<P>I wish it was so simple. I was stupidly cleaning out the cigarette lighter space trying to fish out a life saver wrapper with a small screw driver and caused some sparks to fly and some burning smell. It was really just a split second but after that my car cell phone charger that plugged into the cigarette lighter no longer worked. And the cigarette lighter itself does not get hot anymore. So I am pretty sure I shorted something. <P>But you are saying there is a fuse there someplace. It could be that I just melted the fuse. <P>I wanted to trade my 90 for a 91 when the 91's came out but I never did. Of course the dealer never got a 91 either. <P>Thanks for replying. Hope you enjoy your Reatta. They are nice cars.<P>Jack