Cd player installment possible?

I am trying to buy an 89 Reatta and i was wondering if anyone here knows if it would be possible to install a CD player and still somehow use the computer and if so...how much would it cost...or should I just put a big boombox behind the seat?

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! to the boom box!!! shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0 <P>You can very easily and elegantly put a remote CD player in the trunk to play through radio' RF antenna and work off a remote control held on dash with velcro.<P>Welcome to the Reatta Forum. It can be searched by using the "search" function at the top of the page under "Post a Reply".<P>Much already said about CDs etc.<P>Hope this helps, Robert

I just installed a JVC Model CH-X250RF 12 CD changer in my 89, the changer in the trunk hung under the window, the RF modulator box "just" fits under the arm rest bin. And since No One! is ever going to smoke in my baby I removed the ash tray and put the remote for the CD in its place, the lid closes over it. I also used the wires to the cig. lighter to power the CD. For the swiched power I tapped into the antena power wire, you will find this pink wire in the wire harnes if you remove the console side cover on the pass. side. Also get adapters for the smaller GM antena leads. This is a very easy installation, it is out of sight and sounds great.