Old Olds Parts for sale

VintageAuto

• 3 weeks later...
Guest desgtown

I am looking for the following parts for a 1971 Olds Delta 88 Royale Convertible (in good condition):

- Rear bumper

- Front bumper

- Head light Bezels Driver and passenger side

Head lights on Delta 88 Royale convertible are dual side by side. The bezels for the Royale convertible are different than those of a Delta 88 hardtop. The COnvertible - Royale - swoop back at a much sharper angle.

There is no difference in 1971 88, Royale or Ninety Eight headlight bezels no matter the body style. You sure someone hasn't switched out the grille header panel or doghouse?

Parts book: grp 2.728, p/n 407304 RH, 407305 LH, 1971 all except F85 or Toronado.

The case is the same from 1972-76 too. Same part #s each year for 88, Royale and Ninety Eight. No interchange between years, but these bezels are the same for each year no matter the bodystyle.

Let me ask this. Are the bezels one piece for each side, or do the headlights have individual bezels? Individual bezels mark a 1972 or 1975 header panel. Also- are the parklamps in the bumper (1971) or between headlamps and bumper (72)? Just trying to marrow down what you have here so you can get the right parts, because it is not unusual to find a car that has had this stuff changed out in collision repair after 40 years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest weeds87 gn

was wondering if you have any parts for 1983 hurst olds please let me know what you got if any thing and thanks for the help

• 3 weeks later...

Almost know in advance what the answer will be, but will ask any way: Need 1) good cylinder head for a '36 Olds L-36 8 cylinder engine and decent hub caps for that Olds...do you have either? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest palmbeachclassics

I am looking for parts for my 1947 98 convertible. Rubber pieces, oil filter, thermostat etc.... Can you help?

Thank you,

Guest chequenman

I don't know why you guys keep posting for this guy to respond when he hasn't responded in over FOUR YEARS !! on this thread.....

• 3 weeks later...

Cheque, I thought about locking it, but then I reasoned that people are posting parts they need in this thread and maybe someone reading it will have them. Rich J has already allowed that he has some 1931 parts, and someone else may also be able to fill a parts request.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1952 olds 98. I need front grill divider cover. It is a stainless piece about 3X2 in. Thanks, john

I've got a warhouse full of 1000's of NOS Olds parts for just about every model from the late 30's to mid 70's

for more info go to

vintageautoparts.50megs.com

• 2 months later...
Guest Coffeeguy4

I need a rear bumper for a 1962 Olds Starfire. I nice straight unit, with no rust. chrome should be good. Also I need the big aluminum panels for both front fenders. And the small (one foot long) chrome piece that goes on each front fender, below the aluminum panel, behind the wheel and ahead of the door. It has 4 attachers I think. I need that part for both the driver and passenger sides.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...