1963 rear bumper

Guest rnscotland

Guest rnscotland

I just got back from the chrome plater and was told that there was too much work to do on my rear bumper, making it too costly to make sense. Does anyone have a rear bumper they can part with? My front upper and lower bumper is not bad, with cleaning they can be used. If you have a back that is in good condition, please? If not good enough to bolt on but as a core for replating, that would also work, please contact me.

Additionally, the chrome on my rear tail lights are pitted badly. If anyone has for sale or trade, please respond via post, email, PM ...

Thanks in advance. Even though I cannot find parts, yes, I would still rather have a Buick.

Hi.I think if you called around to some of the large scale platers (desert dog, tr city plating. superior) they may have this bumper in stock, chromed, ready to ship. You'de save on extra shipping costs involved with the core purchase, too.

As far as the bezels...welcome to the club.

Steve

Guest rnscotland

Steve,

Thanks for responding. I am literally, brand spanking new. I don't know the names or websites for the vendors you mentioned. If you or someone else would be kind enough to post it or email the entire name, I would appreciate it greatly. I am in NYC.

Roger

Guest rnscotland

Did a google search and found all of the vendors and contact information. Very nice but no luck. As the Riviera is not too common a car, I was advised "to go the boards and clubs" to source one. I'm back to square one. So, if anyone has a rear bumper...

I don't have my car or access to it for another week or so. Can anyone tell me if the sideview mirror can be used on either side? Thanks guys.