unknown chassis

Guest 356russ

Guest 356russ

I'm new to this site and don't yet fully understand how to use it. I'm also new to e-mailing photos, so bear with me.

I have photos at >http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rbcochiolo/my_photos< , of an early chassis that has been converted to a farm trailer which I would like help identifying. The photos are in the file "unknown chassis", they have lines in them that disappear when opened.

I will take a tape and get measurements on my next trip, and better pics. The most unique part is the crossmember at the very back which, at one time, supported the ends of the springs. The frame rails are parrallel. It has Watson Stabilators (or copies) which may help identify it.

I've found no name or numbers yet. Any suggestions on how to proceed will be appreciated. I'm afraid that it is headed to the trash heap and I'd like to save it.

Thanks, Russ.

Guest 356russ

I have not been back to take additional photos or measurements and have yet to figure out how to post photos here. It also seems that the link to "my photos" did not work either. I think I have figured out how to e-mail the pics as attachments. My e-mail address is >rbcochiolo@yahoo.com< if anyone is interested. Thanks, Russ.