"Len Dawson"... Chrysler NOS Parts???

Guest BruceW

fordee9r<P>This is what I have...<P>Len Dawson<BR>1557 Yokeko Dr.<BR>Anacortes, WA 98221<BR>FAX:360-293-1032<P>Advertised as:<BR>Mail order only. One or the world's largest inventories of NOS parts for 1935-83 Chrysler products. Full line of mechanical and electrical parts. plus thousands of chrome and trim items. Send SASE and Chrysler Corporation part numbers with inquiries.<P>He apparently had a catalog available on disk that is updated quartely with new acquisisitons for $15.<p>[ 05-16-2001: Message edited by: BruceW ]

Guest BruceW

Ron,<P>I'm glad whenever I can be of help. <P>I list Ford and Chevy's in my signature because thats the vehicles I now have. But that doesn't mean I limit my interest to those two makes. Since a kid, I have always been interested in all types of antique vehicles from the early brass up to factory muscle cars.<P>I know people that own one marque of vehicle who live and breath that marque like it was the only vehicle ever made. For example, I love the Model A Ford probably more than any other car but also realize it is but a short 4 year chapter in over 100 years of automotive history. There are other Model A owners that gasp in horror and want me excorcised when I utter the "C" word in reference to my 57 pickup. <P>There is nothing wrong with an interest in one make or model, but thats not for me. There are too many facinating antique vehicles out there for me to limit my interest. You'll find a lot of AACA members like that, and thats why the AACA is such a great organization because you can be exposed to lots of variety in antique vehicles<P>My active interest in the hobby keeps me up on a lot of different aspects in all types of antique vehicles. Also, by being our region newsletter editor, and constantly looking for news or information related to the antique vehicle hobby, I often come across a lot of information bits that I "file" away in back of my mind in case it is useful later [might as well make use of all that empty space anyway grin.gif" border="0 ]<P>[ 05-17-2001: Message edited by: BruceW ]<p>[ 05-17-2001: Message edited by: BruceW ]