Sign in to follow this  
Chucks71

Let's see those Rivi's

Ok...so here's my '67 black beauty that has never seen another buick since it's day of production :-(

Maybe I'll ship her back to the states one day and drive around for a month to show her where she came from...:-)

dsc0311tt2.jpg

dsc0324tu3.jpg

dsc0321bt5.jpg

and HERE

Can someone pleeease tell me which wheelsize will definitely fit the drumbrakes in the back? (backspace etc...)

It's quite hard to get such information in Germany...:-)

Original 5x5 (15")

I do have a nice set of original Buick chrome plated wheels (66-70!) with the correct Riviera caps (very good condition) for sale. I'll be in Paderborn next week could take them with me.

My 1963 Riviera acquired this August from Marty Mawacke in Kenmosha WI - Silver with Black Cloth/Vinyl interior. Engine only pic at this time. (attached and I hope it works)

I've been amazed with the cleaning power of POR's Marine Clean. I cleaned up the engine compartment and masked and painted some areas. I also polished some of the brass and steel. What amazed me most was that the wires have retained their color after 46 years. I found a newer used Carter AFB that is currently on the car.

Current projects include conversion to a dual MC, new front brake lines, wheel cylinders and shoes as well as new rear coils and shock for all :-> Thanks to Ed Raner and Jim Cannon for tons of advise and tips.

I've also cleaned the under belly and applied POR-15 from the front wheels back. Nasty job but there was a lot of surface oxidation I wanted to halt.

She should be road ready again by March.

If you know Marty, this was his baby since it was 2 years old. I don't think he really wanted to sell it yet but did so. I will be it's steward for the next decade or three.

Regards, Dalton in Kansas City.

post-57537-143138034891_thumb.jpg

Just purchased my 2nd 1992 Riviera. This one has the White leather/Red trim package offered in March 92.

I think a number of you have already seen my midnight blue 1992 Riviera.

I thought I posted My83RivConv several year's ago in response to Chuck's 1st call. However, upon quick perusal of thread, it appears I did NOT--so here goes my attempt... Monte

post-54250-143138036451_thumb.jpg

post-54250-143138036453_thumb.jpg