reatta climate control

hi gang have 89 reatta .air isnot working ,message says climate control sensor at fault .dont have shop manual as of yet .looking for one .where is this sensor located also is body control mod in glove box , i aready replaced ecm .screen says electric control problem. any help will be a start thank you all .lots of good stuff on site my daughter is nadine with the bad touch screen ,,,, .

frown.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0 <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">code:</font><HR><pre> </pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">code:</font><HR><pre> </pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><A HREF="http://null" TARGET=_blank>null</A>

Sorry, from you message I cannot tell *which* sensor that is (suspect you are getting error B113 for the in car sensor but counld also be B110 (outside temp), B111 (high side), or B112 (low side) - might have more than one of these but is unlikely. <P>Let me know which error (how to dump the codes by pressing OFF and WARM simultaneously from the climate screem is detailed in the FAQ (www.reatta.net) displays and we can go from there.<P>BTW what is all that code, code, null stuff ?

After removing the glove box, you can see the programer(on right) end abt. 2'x6', the air mix linkage is conected to arm, heat full right and cool full left.<BR>The silver box, (2'x6')end uppermost item and to left of programer, is the bcm. <P>I hope this will help. Good luck.<P>Johnny R.