grafic control center

86 2dr.ltd

By the time you fasten your seatbelt and shift from park, the CRT should be on. Takes maybe 10 seconds. The Riv CRT is slightly different from the Reatta-Some buttons have different functions. I purchased a Riv CRT from the U Pull Junkyard for $10. smile.gif" border="0

The Riviera CRT worked fine but does not have all the Reatta functions. My origional CRT is fine but I have several spares of each electrical module used in the Reatta. Whenever I find a Riviera in the junk yard I pull every electrical box I can find. Cost is usually under $100 for CRT, CRT Driver, Instrument Cluster, Heater Module, ECM, BCM, ABS Computer, Radio, Light Switch, Wiper Switch, and more. smile.gif" border="0

If you think you may need a CRT for your '86 riv, buy one now!!!! I have heard the '86 is the hardest to find. I believe there is one here in Cincinnati at Carthage Auto Parts, email me at rivman@fuse.net for the number. However, I had an '86 up to 158,000 miles with no CRT problems. The CRT went dead in my '89 riv around 107,000 miles. I bought a used one from an '88 and has wokrked fine ever since!!