Coreatta!!

Guest TommyH

Guest TommyH

here is my take on this, and i would really like to have my reatta moded to look like this!! it took 3 hours, but i want you to be picky, cuz im learning photoshop, and i may not see something, that you see. thanks!!

2reatta1-1.jpg

Guest F14CRAZY

haha! The banana tree in Michigan

Pretty nice Photochop son, and its pretty creative. Do you think it looks heavy though?

Guest F14CRAZY

Hmmm...I think the heavy look would go away if the rear wheels were like 18'' with maybe a little more sidewall, and a slight lowering on both ends. Would give it a raked look

The front looks out of balance with the rear ....maybe because you retained the black molding. what does it look like with red molding?

With all those changes, I think body colored mirrors would work.

Guest Kitskaboodle

I like your version better because you retained what is critical to the Reatta look, mainly

the forward-canted bubble rear window.

Great photoshop but what happened to the door handles?? (soleniod actuated?)

Or is it gonna be "Dukes of Hazzard" style?

Kit / 90 Reatta Coupe / 86 Fiero GT

Guest TommyH

i actualy pulled the front back a little, and i was going to put in corvette style door entry things, but just havent goten there yet. thanks! now if Phil would give me a pic at the same level as the pic we've been modifying(speeling) i could show you what i want to do to the front.

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is really the long nose necessitated by the radiators,fans, and engine sitting in front of the front axle. Not much you can do about it. </div></div>

rear wheel drive!

Guest TommyH

well i cant take it off the front, unless you can get me a pic of one with red side modling. i personaly think it looks ok.

Guest alex_houston

I've actually been wondering what a set of '59 caddy rear fins would look like on a Reatta. I've always liked the "finned" look.

Guest TommyH

ok, well i cant make that geo into a camback, cuz i cant get a high enough quality pic, and i dont feel like making it. gimme a break, i got school tomarrow. gota practice my trumpet now... PEACE!!

• 2 months later...
Guest TommyH

ya think so? you should see my hand rendering! i think its under reatta artwork. or you can go to my cardomain and its at the top.

Thanks!

The car looks good but what I want to know is how to put a picture in the body of the post. I tried the other day to put my snow buried Reattas picture in by the copy and paste method but it wouldn't work. I had to resort to an attachment.

Jim