New 1914 Model T's

Terry Bond

Wanna see something neat? Check the Model T Ford Club International site (Discussion Forum) to see some pictures of one of the brand new 1914 Model T Ford Touring Cars. Only six are being made for Ford's 100th anniversary celebration in 2003. Im sure there will be more official publicity on this later but you can get a sneak preview now. A lot of T guys were involved in helping make the project very authentic and it looks like they've done a superb job. It is my understanding that the cars will not be sold but will be donated to museums. I sure hope the AACA Museum is on the short list of potential recipients!

Tod ~ because it may be 27 years before the Museum raises enough money to build itself. rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>And as for the endowment having enough money to support it, I estimate about 100 years at the rate contributions are coming in. shocked.gif" border="0 <P>Of course that is just my opinion, which will no doubt tick somebody off.<BR> hvs<p>[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: hvs ]