ROA Announcement

Guest Ranger

The Board of Trustees of the Riviera Owners Association, a non profit Colorado Corporation, as provied for in the by-laws, has voted unanimously to replace Sean Cahill as director.

The ROA will be re-organizing. Our former Director, Ray Knott has agreed to return as interim Director and Editor until the Board can find a replacement for those positions.

The ROA office will be managed by Ed & Sherry Pentico. The Penticos will handle new applications, renewals and orders for club merchandise and will route technical questions to the proper Technical Advisor. The new ROA office address is as follows:

Riviera Owners Association

P.O. Box 457

Altoona, IA 50009-0457

Office Phone: 515.957.0ROA (0762)

Email: roaoffice@qwest.net

We ask for your understanding and support during the transition period. The quicker we can transfer the office, library and other assests, the quicker we can be back on schedule with the Riview, membership renewals and daily operation.

The 2007 annual ROA meet will still be held in Asheville, NC as previously announced from June 25-29, 2007.

Trustees:

Robert Bonto #277, President (Tech. Advisor: 71-73)

Email: rbonto@neo.rr.com

Darwin Falk #2077, Vice President (Tech Advisor: 66-70)

Email: riviera66@aol.com

Randy Hunter #155, Treasurer

Email: randyhunter@sympatico.ca

Tom Mooney #56, Librarian (Tech Advisor: 63-65)

Email: mooney.thomas@sbcglobal.net

Jim Wright, #2, Secretary

Email: detshoefly@aol.com

Interim Director/Editor:

Ray Knott, #1

Email: ray@rivowners.org

The above names do not include all Technical Advisors or Regional Coordinators, please refer to the most recently received "Riview" for their names.

Jim Wright, for the Board

Glad to see the train being put back on the tracks. Hope the transition goes smoothly for all involved. Looking forward to attending my 1st ROA National next year in Asheville.-- Longtime BCA member, shorter time as ROA- finally no conflicts in dates for attending.

Don Adams

ROA # 10055

BCA # 21957

Past- Director

Chicagoland Chapter BCA

1969 Riviera GS 49487

1998 Riviera SC 4gd07

1975 LeSabre Conv 4BP67

1997 Skylark Cpe 4NJ37

2007 Pontiac Solstice

Welcome Don. I'm looking forward to the Riv Nat's too. Ray Knott should be posting the host hotel soon, he needs to finish negotiations and sign the hotel contract. I'll be driving to Asheville from just north of Minneapolis, do you think we may want to start thinking of some convoy plans?

Guest Rivdane

This is another reason why I welcome this new forum. So all of us, who didn´t know what was going on in the top of ROA, dont have to be bombed with email topics that we can´t have an oppinion on, because we dont know any of the facts.

With this forum we can go straight to the topics of interest.

I also have to say something positive in this my first post. I have already gotten a lot of useful information from ROA. The only time I asked a question I got a quick, pleasant and very useful response from Darwin Falk. To all of you who make ROA a source of useful information, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Hope that I can help you as much as you have helped, some day.

Thanks for all of the information. This is only a drip when compared to the waterfall of reorganization. However, you did mention the most recently received Riview. The last Riview that I have received is July-August. I have heard in the e-mail discussions, that others have recently received a "new" issue, I haven't. September-October soon?

T.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all of the information. This is only a drip when compared to the waterfall of reorganization. However, you did mention the most recently received Riview. The last Riview that I have received is July-August. I have heard in the e-mail discussions, that others have recently received a "new" issue, I haven't. September-October soon?

T.

#9343 </div></div>

I just received my Sept-Oct issue yesterday, so they are en route.

Just for the record Dave - Ed and Sherry have not resigned as RCs, and will also be coordinating reorganization activities at the new ROA Office in Altoona, as 'Office Managers' - not as Directors,

We only have one Director, and Ray Knott (ROA #1) has offered his services on an 'interim' basis.