Power Antena

I have installed an aftermarket antena. The new unit has three wires. Does anyone know what the Reatta color code is? I am haveing difficulty getting the antena to go up when the radio comes on and down when it goes off. wink.gif" border="0

Guest Greg Ross

If you've got or can borrow a voltage tester you can identify the feeds. I had an aftermarket antenna in and managed to make it work. You'll just need a helper to turn on the ignition for you as you pick out the Hot Wire.

I think I posted this before the convention but I have some new GM Delco power antennas that will work on a Reatta. The requirement is you must have a bad Reatta antenna.<P>The new ones do not have the threaded part that goes through the fender. You must transfer a Reatta part to the new one. I sell the new antennas for $50.00 including shipping and you do the changeover.<P>Or if you send me your old antenna I will repair it with parts from the new ones and/or switch your threaded part to a new one for the same price. <P>If this seems confusing, drop me a note and maybe I can confuse you even more. <P>Barney@texas.net