Database info. for Barney

Barney, please add VIN # 1G4EC33C1LB907686 to the database. Burgundy/Burgundy/White, no CD or 16-way, same color body side moulding, 29,338 miles...in excellent shape and all original. I am the 3rd owner. <P>For all forum friends: for the sake of reference, this car was listed on the Autotrader website for quite some time for $13,900. Bought for $12,500. Also for future reference, Enclosed Vehicle Transport out of Cummings, GA. handled the shipping from IL to FL and did a very fine job. I recommend them highly. The entire transaction was painless and long-distance ( a definite 1st for me!) and now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my linens, pillow and alarm clock out to the garage...nite, nite. wink.gif" border="0

Congrats-I live in rockledge and have 3 90's<BR>I own or care for. A white coupe(ladyfriend), A grey coupe and a maui blue conv. Where do you live? I'll keep an eye out for yours-may have seen you a few days back. smile.gif" border="0

Guest jadesdrift90

Congratulations! I can tell you are in love already. Your car sounds awesome.<P>Just for the record, it is Cumming, GA. Singular and not like the Cummins engine...lol! I only say this as I live here and anybody looking for the phone number, etc., will get a "no town found" with the "s" added.<P>Enjoy,<P>Jade

For Reatom: A trio of Reattas...wow, you are a brave guy! I believe I may have seen you in your Maui conv. early one Saturday a.m. in Viera. I live in Viera East. I was in my '90 red coupe. No doubt we will be running into each other again. Good luck w/ your a/c clutch snafu. Seeya around!<P>For Jade: Cumming- no "s", gotcha... thanks! You know, even tho' I love both my "girls"...my favorite Reatta color is Driftwood, like yours. (Shhhh!) happy motoring...see you on the board.