vanity plates

Has anyone put together a list of personalized vanity plates on members' Reattas? (We have California "O REATTA" -- as in 'Oh Reatta,' not 'Zero Reatta.') Think it would be interesting to see what combinations people have come up with.<P>Jerry

Some neat plates. Especially like the "1 in 2132" -- really creative. While I was inquiring about Reatta plates, it's interesting to see what some others are. My '55 T-Bird has LV BRD. Most people think it's Love Bird, but if you think in terms of Roman numerals, "LV" is "'55."<P>Jerry

My 1980 928 HAS: NUF Z NUF<BR>MY wifes 1980 Corvette: 80S ROCK<P>STILL TRYING TO COME UP WITH A PLATE NAME<BR>FOR OUR NEW ADDITION (1990 REATTA WITH<BR>26,700 MILES). ANY IDEAS?<P>TULLY MAN

On Reattas I've had:<BR>DRAFTN<BR>CREAM<BR>RVOVOM (Move Over)<P>On other vehicles:<BR>SIN (on a purple Nissan p-up)<BR>BODYDR (on a Subaru wagon while I worked doing auto body)<BR>WLDTHN (wild thing ... while in high school)<P>Soon to have:<BR>BDKTY (bad kitty - on my motorcycle)<P>And thinkin' about:<BR>LEZPLA (lets play - for whatever I buy to replace the totalled reatta)<P>BTW - vanity plates are CHEAP in NH - it's a mere $25 over your regular registration fees ...<p>[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Reatta2go ]

Tully,<P>This would work for nearly ANY Reatta:<P>RARE 1<P>People were also continually shocked to find out my Reatta was made by Buick. So, if you live in a state that allows enough letters (California??) thiese would work:<P>A BUICK<BR>MY BUICK<BR>BST BUICK (best Buick)<BR>YES IT IS<BR>ITSA BUICK<BR>HRD 2 FND1 (hard to find one)<BR>HRD 2 GET1 (hard to get one)<P>To highlight the Reatta's handbuilt status, you could use:<P>HND BILT (hand built)<BR>SLO BILT (slow built)<P>Good luck!<P>Joe

Mine's KAALGAT. It's Afrikaans (South African) for BUCK-NAKED, or NAKED BUTT, literally translated.<P>(That's what I feel like every time I take it to the dealer for repairs - buck naked, ready to be violated!) grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: nickp ]

• 2 weeks later...

I tryied for 1-1/2 years to come up with a good plate. <P>I bought my White 89 from Wisconsin with "Zoom42" They would not transfer to MN.<P>We ended up with "Reatta1"<P>My other choices were:<BR>89AGOGO<BR>Reatta (already taken in MN)<BR>89BUICK<BR>1REATTA