30 Buick Fender Questions

sndtubes

I have a 1930 Buick Model 46 Business Coupe. I have an opportunity to buy some 30 Buick parts including fenders from a Model 47 Sedan. I don't have a parts book, so I'm wondering if any of the fenders or other body parts will fit my coupe? Can anyone out there verify this one way or the other? I sure don't want to buy a buch of body parts and schlep them half way across the country only to find out they won't fit. Thanks, gang.

Front fenders for the ser. 40 are all the same fit whether they have side mount wells or not and regardless of which body style you have.

The thing you need with the side mount fenders is the bracket that goes inside the cowel to hold the arm that secures the sidemount.

Rear fenders off a coupe will not fit a sedan. There may be other non fits on other body styles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can only use rear fenders from 1930-46-46S-X46-46S thats from Master Parts List </div></div>

Thanks, that's the info I'm lookin for. It's a bummer, though. It's really one of the rear fenders I want to replace. Oh well. Do they reprint that parts book? I probably ought to have a copy.