Sign in to follow this  
repriebe

FS - 1963 Buick Electra 225 Convertible

1963 Buick Electra 225 Convertible with RARE Kelsey Hayes Rims - to be auctioned Saturday, October 28th. Viewing begins at 8a.m. bidding starts at noon. 2016 Skylark Drive Arlington, TX 76010 It needs restoration, and there are too many details to list here, so if you are interested, please call 817-891-8510 or email me at repriebe@aol.com

THANKS!

Rodney Priebe

Rodney,

Didn't you have a 60 LeSabre that your dad had restored, but was then smashed up? I remember the car being on ebay several years ago. What ever happened to it?

Greg,

The wrecked 1960 Buick you were referring to used to belong to Fred Priebe in the state of Washington. Fred passed away a few years ago, & the car was sold. I have no idea who bought it or it's whereabouts today. I helped him to obtain the correct materials for the interior & the blue top, back when he was restoring it. When the car was completed, he provided a round trip airline ticket from Flint MI. to Seattle WA. for me to see the car & drive it too. He was a very interesting & talented gentleman.

Bill Renico

This car didn't sell at the auction mentioned above. The owner has it on eBay now. It is item number 260048673935.