My deal on 1990 feel through. HELP!

The deal on the 1990 Buick Reatta for $5495.00 fell through. The mans's wife<BR>ended up not wanting to sell the car<BR>afterall. A real shame. The car was 95%<BR>mint.<P>I have around $5,000 to $6,000 burning a<BR>hole in my pocket. I need and want a<BR>Reatta. Not a fixer up. A clean 1990<BR>to 1991 with under 80k miles on it. White<BR>or Red would be nice.<P>It is a shame. I have not even purchased<BR>a Reatta yet and I feel that everyone on<BR>this board is like family. Very helpful<BR>and really cares. This (almost) alone <BR>is one of the reason I want to Reatta.<P>Can anyone help me here? E-mail me pictures<BR>and stats. I WANT A REATTA! I HAVE $6000.00<BR>CASH! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Reatta Man<P>tullygarrett@mediaone.net

Got a line on a 1989 Reatta with 43,660<BR>miles on it? $7900? Would a 1989 or<BR>1990 be better? I understand the touch<BR>screens in the 88-89 Reatta's can be<BR>a problem.<P>Reatta Man

Touch screen can be a problem but parts are available. Personaly, I like the 88-89 steering wheel a lot better (and do not care for air bags). Is just a matter of taste.<P>Just check it out the same way you would check a used television or computer monitor - is the display crisp and clear. Does it switch properly between displays. Does it dim when dark and the lights are on. Other than that are very similar.

Best advise I would give is slow down and find the Right car. It will come along and You will be happy You waited. Someone in here has a car for You.