12 cylinder ignition coil

Guest kevinshea

No comment Phil, that is a strange new world on that crazy site, the fair price for an untested coil is $50, and that is what my price will remain as long as I have them, if someone wants to buy mine and make their fortune, fine with me, my conscience is clear, and I don't enjoy having people over-pay, pretty wordy "no comment" eh??

Well, I agree with Rolf and Bill - to a point. E-bay is a free-for-all, "let the buyer beware" environment. Take the guy who is currently selling "1939 1940 1941 Lincoln Zephyr Headlight Lens NOS - Item 150047153176". He must have several sets of these because the last time he listed this item, I sent him a message stating that these lenses cannot possibly be 1939 and 1940-41 had sealed beam headlights, but he is now running the same listing.

YA GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT!!!!

As long as your item is clearly stated "UNTESTED", I think that you're off the hook. Anybody that thinks they're getting a NOS or rebuilt item described as "UNTESTED" is short a couple of rungs in his ladder.

I doubt that I'll ever put my extra coils on E-bay because I HATE the nuisance of hoping your reserve gets met, collecting the money, and packing and shipping the stuff. I'll probably take them to Santa Maria next month and try to get $50 each for them. That will put a few gallons of diesel in my truck!

post-32768-143137911126_thumb.jpg