1920 Buicks to be featured in January 2007 Buick Bugle

Pete Phillips

I am collecting stories and photos of 1920 Buicks for a feature article on that year in the January 2007 issue of the Buick Bugle magazine. If anyone has one of these cars and wants to see it in the magazine, you don't have much competition so far, so I can practically guarantee it will be in there, if the photo is any good. Either digital or print photos are okay, and I will return all print photos afterwards. My deadline is November 10, so you have some time, but if you wait until the last day, I may have filled the space with something else. I'm trying to give the Pre-World War II cars some space in the magazine now and then, but I've got to have some help from you guys, or it won't happen. Thanks.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Buick Bugle Editor

314 N. Walnut St.

Sherman, TX 75090

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete. I have a 1920 Buick coupe that I am restoring. The project had been started by a friend of mine who recently passed away but is not complete. The running gear is finished but the body is still off of the chassis and has not been started. I do have some pictures of it in the state that it is in if you feel that would be of any interest. Thanks,Randy