I want to buy reatta

I am selling my '91 Coupe. It is Red on Red. It has 62,000 miles on it. New Michlein tires. It has every option except Sun Roof. The car is excellent and everything works. It has never been driven in the rain or snow. It is based in Salt Lake City, UT.<BR>My email is lewross1@home.com. Office phone is 801-466-6495.

I have a red 1989 Reatta Coupe with 46,000 miles on it. If you are interested and want more information call 956-546-5315 and ask for David. The car is located in south texas (Brownsville,Tx).

I have a 91 black coupe with tan leather interior.It has 80000 miles and has a more advanced ABS breaking system than the other years. The car is in great condition, last year they made the Reatta give me a call at 919 929 2562 or email me at Hoov4@aol.com<BR>(Chapel Hill, NC)

I know where there is a Red with Tan Interior 1990 Buick Reatta Coupe. It was sold by the dealer that has it and then taken in on trade. It has never been driven in adverse weather, it has less than 50K original miles, always been garaged. The only known problem is a dash problem that shows check engine light. This car is sharp and all it really needs in addition to the electronic dash is a good detail. This dealer is the same one that I purchased my 91 from this dealer. Call Vince or Anthony at 307-877-4439. This is in Wyoming and 135 miles north of Salt Lake City.

I know where there is a Red with Tan Interior 1990 Buick Reatta Coupe. It was sold by the dealer that has it and then taken in on trade. It has never been driven in adverse weather, it has less than 50K original miles, always been garaged. The only known problem is a dash problem that shows check engine light. This car is sharp and all it really needs in addition to the electronic dash is a good detail. This dealer is the same one that I purchased my 91 from this dealer. Call Vince or Anthony at 307-877-4439. This is in Wyoming and 135 miles north of Salt Lake City.

I have a 91 red coupe with tan leather .It has 27000 miles mint. <BR>Call me in Largo FL ( Original owner)) Jerry Culp 727 581 2020<BR>Jrcculp@hotmail.com

Guest wally888

I have a red 89 coupe, Tan interior, 84k, headlamp doors are sluggish. Bought last year for $59xx. Previous owner can testify to car condition. Excellent.<BR> Will fix headlamp doors (install rollers).<BR>There are no other problems. New front brakes, rear are good. Tires have 4k on them.<BR> New accumulator and brake flush, converted to R-134. Had new computers and many other replacements during the past few years. Have records. $59xx.

I have a Claret Red ( Burgandy ) 1990 coupe with silver grey interior with 85,000 miles, all new struts, almost new tires, in EXCELLENT condition. Asking $7800.00. e-mail me at AULMike@aol.com, or call me toll free at 877-470-8219.<BR>Mike Book <BR>BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta Club # 407<BR>BDE # 109

I have an '88 black Reatta; 136k miles; tan interior; no rust, new tires, needs cosmetic work (driver's side mirror, etc); drives well; am selling for less c. paint job was ruined by car polish used.....located in Binghamton, NY....call 607-724-8115 evenings;asking $2900.00 firm.

I have a 90 conv ,bright red with factory corret black cloth top ,tan leather. This car is the fourth from the end of the 90 model year and is the last or next to last 90 conv built,second owner,window sticker, books,etc, 95k miles but looks like 40k miles, asking $13500. located in Maryland. Thanks Bill bca 3030 Reatta div #212