1922 db touring

trimmer

Guest DBtouring

I just had new wood bows made for my 21 using the old ones as a pattern. I will be glad to help with some measurements and even the name of the company that made my new ones. I can also send pictures of the top on a couple different cars. Post or send me your contact info, e-mail or something.

Guest DBtouring

Glad the pictures will help some. I am about 1 hour NW of Charlotte.

I don't know of anyone who does the DB tops. I wish someone was doing it in a way

that we could just order them and install them ourself. Ask around in your area and find someone you can trust and keep an eye on while they are doing it. Don't use the guy that keeps your car for 6 months. That's time you won't be out enjoying it.

Any suggestions from anyone else would be helpful also.

DBtouring - I just sent you a personal message to see if you could send me the link for those pictures as well. I'm not too familiar with the personal message system so figured I should put something here as well. I also have a '22 that I'm working on so I was hoping yopu could send me that link for the pictures as well. In addition I think all my existing roof bows are good enough but in case they prove not to be can you send me the source for replacements as well. My email is millsp@agr.gc.ca

Many thanks - Pete