1927 Model T Touring Car

BruceH

My father was rebuilding a 1927 Model T Touring Car. Unfortunately he now lives in a senior care center. He is not able to continue the restoration and we need to sell it in its current state to raise money to pay for his nursing home costs. The engine has been rebuilt and the car has been rebuilt to the point that with very little work you could be driving around, but it needs the body work. He has purchased a wood kit and started on the body work. He purchased and or bartered for most of the needed parts plus a few extra for trading. How would I go about pricing and selling such a car. A picture is attached

post-48119-143137905942_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how much what you have is worth. Where are you located? I am a Model A guy, but would love to take on the challenge of a Model T sometime. I would recommend that you contact some local AACA Region or Chapter members in your area and depend on their expertise. Somebody near you who knows something about Model T's can take a look at what you have and give you some good advice. Good luck.

I see about $4000. wood kits run about $300, rebuilt engine around $1300- $1900, good fenders $150 -$200. good doors $200- $300, are all the other parts in good shape, wheels and tires $50. and run up depending on the condition, new tires & tubes about $85.- $125. etc. look up www.fordbarn.com I think you can find a lot of info and advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...