Sign in to follow this  
RGILL

Reatta Homecoming update, again

Just talked with Amerihost Hotel and all they have left is smoking rooms. They are still $60 per night until Aug 31. Remember to mention the Reatta show to get this rate.

Registrations picking up. As for the lunch on Saturday, I want you all to know that there is no other resturants in the area. This is going to be an outstanding meal. For those that have already reigistered for the show, but not the lunch you still have until Sept.,6 to sign up. For thos that haven't registered yet, don't be late. This is an event that you won't want to miss.

For any questions you may have e-mail April at wwdhms@aol.com

I made a reservation last week and they told me that There were no more rooms left at $60.00 and that the rate was now $70.00. Conformation # P2648400.

Can you check and see what is going on?

Jon...

Ron,

Just so you know; unfortunately I will not be able to drive one of the convertibles to Lansing. Am booked in Chicago on Sunday morning to do a program there, so will have to fly into Lansing Thursday, rent a car, and be at the hotel late afternoon.(Last time National rented Reattas was in 1990, so they probably don't have any left.) Will fly to Chicago after lunch on Saturday. Am disappointed. Was looking forward to putting miles on the white car. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Lansing. Say hello if you're around Thursday night.

How many Reattas and people are regestered for the meet??? I sent mine last week.Should be a great time,looking forward to it.

I am already packing the Rendezvous. Golf clubs, and Reatta parts. I will have bellcranks, visor clips, 1991 hubcaps, mat grids for early cars, and "R" logo's for early floor mats, I am also bringing one of the Al Richardson Reatta prints with me (it is on the www.reatta.net site) to take orders for these custom prints. I also have one Automobile Quarterly Vol 28 #2 (1990) with the 12 page spread on the Reatta convertible. I also have some of the Feb 2006 Collectable Automobile with the 12 page article by Gary Witzenburg.

If you need something else that I have let me know before I leave.

I'm bringing a bunch of Buick Reatta Convertible t-shirts (all sizes) and the black Reatta license plates for Carole to sell to benefit the Reatta club. Hope you're bringing trunk locks as well, Barney. See you there!

How much for the Reatta plates? I wish I could be there..... I will be in spirit or spirits, I'm going on a cruise.

Naw, We're just having all the fun we missed when we decided to have/raise children while we were young. Glad we're not tooooo old to enjoy ourselves now that they're old enough to be on thier own.

We were much wilder/crazier when we were young(er)!!

"Youth is wasted on the young!"