'56 Buick Fans, have you seen this Roadmaster?

Centurion

Guest imported_MrEarl

I've been watching it. It started out at $5,000 with a $8,500 Buy it now, someone bid on it, the BIN went away. All of a sudden the bid was gone, and the BIN was back. NOW someone else has bid and the BIN is gone again. Not sure what's going on. I never understood why sometime a BIN goes away when a bid is made and sometimes it remaings-I take it it must be a sellers option? But yea, an air conditioned 56 4 door, since it is a hardtop, is nice and the price ain't bad in my book. The cracked windshield and respray is probably hurting the value a little.

And speaking of sleepers, heres a 46 Roadmaster that would be an easy restore or heck I'd love to drive it around as is. The seller states that the floors are solid and no rust rhrough anywhere.

The "Buy-It-Now" feature can be set up so it disappears when the initial bid is submitted. The idea is that someone will be persuaded to use the feature rather than risk that the vehicle will bid to a higher amount than the Buy-It-Now price.

When Buy-It-Now is utilized in this manner, I have typically seen a statement that indicates that it will disappear when an initial bid is submitted.

That is a pretty car.

With air , power windows, on a 4 dr ht, what a nice cruiser that would be.

I would think you could get a matching seat cloth from SMS... and the car is 'done'.

I pointed out a 41 Roadmaster 4 door about 6 weeks ago that had low original miles and was in the $7500 range, ready to go, restore a little in the off season. This 56 is exactly the same, assuming the mileage is honest, which it appears to be.

So much of our hobby is wrapped up in the cost to acquire, maintain, restore and it drives some newer guys out of the hobby or cars stay in the garage unfinished for years.