'88 OWNERS'S MANUAL'PORTFOLIO 4 SALE

i HAVE A NEAR-MINT, CLASSY BLACK LEATHER REATTA PORTFOLIO/WALLET FOR SALE --- HAS EMERGENCY KEYS AND WARRANTY AND OTHER INFORMATION, BUT NO FLASHLIGHT, TIRE GAUGE, LOGS, PENS, ETC. ALSO HAVE AN '88 OWNER'S MANUAL FOR SALE. WILL TAKE HIGHEST BID FOR BOST, BUT WILL ALSO ACCEPT $45.00 FOR THE PORTFOLIO AND $10.00 FOR THE OWNER'S MANUAL. bOTH ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION....THE WALLET IS SUPPLE, MINT, ATTRACTIVE --- INLY A MINOR FLAW IN INTERIOR EDGING MATERIAL. THANKS!

I don't believe the early Reatta's came with the tire gauge, flashlight, and pen like the later Reatta's did. <P>The early Reatta's had a simple black vinyl case that folded over while the later Reatta's had a zippered case that was an inch thick to hold all the accessories. smile.gif" border="0

Dear Russ: I do not think this wallet is vinyl -- it is too smooth, thick, and leather-like to the touch --I've never seen any vinyl that really looks like leather...but thnaks for the info...s

Im confused. You offer something on this discussion then put it on ebay? Also the 6x9 size is not the same as the PROTFOLIO on ebay. Is your item just the owners manual cover? confused.gif" border="0

Tom: The manual has it's own cover; the PORTFOLIO has a side pouch, and "inserts" for other things...does the manual cover come embossed w/ the silver R??? The item was on reserve on ebay -- no longer is....S