Hershey 2006 Field Maps Now Available

Where is parking going to be for people who dont have a space? One used to be able to park on the hill above the White Field for $10 a day, but something tells me that won't be the case anymore since there is no more white field.

Look at the main map on their page, it shows the old blue field north as day parking and the field across from the Giant Center as well. You are correct that there is no parking scheduled for the former white filed area. Construction is still going on for the school.

Bob, the pro shop is still there although it is slated for tear down next year. It will house some of the meet administration as well as judges admin for the day of the show. I have not heard whether it will be used for any other purpose. I do know a vendor who has a state of the art shower trailer has attempted to bring his rig to the meet...not sure if that worked for either party.

I thought I was in the orange field, looked to see what the spaces were and I'm in the green field. But it looks like I'm moving from Wall Street to Harlem. With my old spots you couldn't ask for much better. on the airstrip, 2nd vendor in, on the aisle at the crossover to the red field. Now I'm in the middle of the short rows on the west end of the green field. It looks like there is a crossover to the orange field at the intersection Hershey Ave. and First Street. With that, I have a feeling a lot of people will end up skipping first thru fourth avenues in the green field. looks like there might be a crossover at the corners of First ave (GAB) & First Street. That could help vendor down in this area.

Where are the actual crossovers between the orange and green fields?

I guess we'll all find out how well things will go this fall. Thanks for making the maps available. Sure in nice having some idea as to where I'll be heading on the field. (I can't backup with the trailer. With the short wheelbase trailer by the time I can see it in a mirror, I'm pretty much jack-knifed.)

• 2 weeks later...

Debbie, We stay at a nice camground out toward Elizabethtown. The Hershey Conewago Campground. Several of us come up from W. Va. and have stayed there for years. Nice sites with water, sewer and electric. You can get the same site if you like it from year to year. Easy trip in to the flea market/show fields coming in the back way. For the past several years they have not been filled up. They are no longer a KOA Kampground and there is a newer one that is KOA so they lost some of the folks. But it is well kept and well run.