girls in buicks

my65riv

yes,that is my car.the video is called heartbreaker's alibi by rhonda vincent w/dolly parton.it was shot at a house overlooking the eastside of nasville,tn.the video can be seen online at rounder.com or cmt.com as well as gac tv(times posted under rhonda's web page there,gac-tv.com)it was all shot in one day.there is another buick in the video,a 1960 LeSabre convertible which was only shot from the top of the seats and up.there's a commercial out from gac with video of my car which was taken from the jack ingram video wherever you are.jeff.in the picture you can see the back corner of david's car.

post-44186-143137903444_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Thats cool. thanks for sharing. I love Nashville. I have a friend that did OK in Nashville. ol T Grahmn Brown... but he never comes around here anymore...

click Dolly

then go down to "Check it Out" and click on Heartbreakers Alibi...you may have to watch a commercial first but the video is great

Guest 70 Electra

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......there is another buick in the video,a 1960 LeSabre convertible..... </div></div>

Congrats on your Riv's appearance! Any idea whose 60 LeSabre is in the video?

yes i do know the owner of the 60 buick.he is david tinsley who lives near me.he's the one who set me up for the video.his car is white,red interior with a very rare console option(which he removed before shooting).he has several cars (about 30) in various conditions.one of them is a 64 gto black convertible which has been used quite often.his 57 chevy convertible was featured on espn's mother's car show series when they came to nashville.